Sunday 4 November 2012

Dotz Cafe | 圓。子 咖啡館

Actually, this post should be written long long time ago,
before my new semester start.. :P
After i had tried POCO homemade dessert > Dreamz bakery 
and i found a new 1 , Dotz cafe.


haha a very different of me on that day.




Well, the environment of there is quite good,
you can spend your day with a cup of tea + dessert and chit-chat with friends.


Dessert for you to choose, not much choices on that day


My choices of dessert.. i cant remember the names :P
Hm.. noting much special on their cakes,
but the decoration on the plate :)
You will get different kind of design when you order the cake. 

Chicken pie set. I think they should add on some mushroom soup on the chicken pie,
it will be more good :) 

Banana shake  

My apple juice on left and coffee on right :)


DOTZ CAFE

Location:  Jalan Anggerik Vanilla BE 31/BE, 40460 Shah Alam, Malaysia
Phone no: 03-51315844 

No comments:

Post a Comment