Sunday 22 January 2012

Updated

Briefly update :)

Friday
Dinner with friends at pyramid again,
din't take any picture,
if you heard 'HARTZ' before you should know :)
is chicken buffet.
their chicken not bad, make me think of POPEYE chicken :D
but other not nice for me..

 aha~ i try ochado again, this time only pearl inside,
no other ingredient, but it make me regret when sleep time,
because i order Oolong tea :O

SATURDAY

Shop with my dear today,
thanks him for being driver,
bought things for CNY :)

Brunch at SAKAE


 dinner time~


this don't look good haha

SUNDAY

all those were i already type on tht day haha
SUNDAY Which is today and now :D
yes, is also a busy day,
help mama to ''ban nian huo''
haha my skill UP..

alright, i dont know what am i talking about actually,
going for dinner now~
:D HAppy CNY people

No comments:

Post a Comment