Tuesday 5 February 2013

Penang with PoP friend (I)

The last time i went to Penang was about 10 months ago,
but things at Penang still quite fresh to me. lol
Quick update, as i had blogged most of the places before :)

#ootd @ my instagram : boonmaggie


Our flight only takes 30mins to reach Penang this times, early 30mins than my previous experience :) good.
Arrive Penang about 10am, the first place we went were Kek Lok Si and also the asam laksa,
I personally think that it doesn't taste good like last time. :/ what do you think?


Next station: Straits Quay
Din't get to drink Chatime @ there last time,
but finally i get to drink this times, hahha is like 'Mission Complete' :P



The following station: Beach @ Batu Ferringhi
A photo of me and bestie VZhen ♥ this is our second trip together :)


Dinner @ 火锅之家 Town Steamboat
I remembered that first time i tried steamboat buffet was at there, many years ago,
Im in love with steamboat buffet after that, but.. all change :/
I blogged about it last time, read it @ Town Steamboat


Starbucks at night :) #ootd

Celebrating Thaipusam. Will update again :)



No comments:

Post a Comment